Knaresborough is well known for the Knaresborough Town Windows which are a set of trompe l’oeil placed around the town and which remain in place all the year round. FEVA have 12 of their own trompe l’oeil which are installed every July and remain in place during the festival.
See if you can spot our special optical illusions.
To give you a hint, here are the locations:
- feva House, Park Place (end of Yorkshire Building Society)
- Park Place (Chinese takeaway)
- Market Place (the end of Harriet’s Clothing store)
- 31b High Street
- Butter Lane (off High Street)
- Fisher Street Car Park
- Green Dragon Yard
- Jockey Lane
- Knaresborough Railway Station
- Frazer Theatre Box Office
- St John’s Church Cloister – on the outbuilding
- Park Row Conservative Club end